Sunday, October 18, 2009

Highes and Lows...

Highs- Being able to watch Sam today at church as Brittny and Eric both had to teach in their auxiliaries today. Also finding out that The ESPN college gameday crew is coming to Provo this weekend for the TCU vs. BYU game. Also another high is being able to be with my wife this weekend and to spend just us time. I love it, also do not tell Taylor this but as I was holding Sam while he was sleeping I could not stop thinking about being a father. Is the time right now that I should be a father no, but I am looking forward to that day.

Low- Seeing Taylor not feeling well, please keep her in your prayers. Also having tomorrow being Monday, not that excited to wake tomorrow at 5am as Taylor and I are training for a marathon in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment