Monday, October 19, 2009

Brittny - 18 October 2009

Low: Eric and I have decided to go back to being more adamant that Sam sleeps in his playpen and not in our bed (since he's kicked Eric out of bed - literally - every night this week). I have a feeling tonight is going to be a loong night.

Highs: My lesson in Relief Society went fairly well. I had a lot less material than I had thought so I was sort of panicking as we raced right through the first two sections. And I didn't feel like my thoughts were coming across very cohesively. Luckily, Eric had a video clip that he was using in his lesson that he let me play from his laptop for my lesson. It was from Elder Holland's talk in our most recent conference. It pulled together my lesson very nicely and filled out the rest of my time perfectly. Phew!

This evening we got to take a family nap after lunch, Sunday naps are the best! (and yes, I do mean nap, get your mind out of the gutters people!)

We had family home evening tonight! It wasn't anything fancy or elaborate, but it was good to be able to spend time together as a family and getting our lives in order and talking about the gospel. It's been difficult to FHE since Eric's been working nights, but we've finally found a good time that we can do it!

Speaking of working nights... my real high is *drumroll please*.... THEY FOUND SOMEONE TO REPLACE ERIC ON THE NIGHT SHIFT!! The new girl won't take over the shift for another 2 months since she has to go through training, but it's SO nice to know that the end is in sight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment