Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

High: Being a Mom I love being a Mom. Including being Mom to some of my adopted kids. It was very fun to get a call from Brandon Schlecht. Thanks for all your thoughtfulness today. I felt pampered and appreciated.
It was fun to work along side Taylor in the kitchen. We have similar cleaning styles. I really enjoy watching my girls embrace their role as women in Zion. I am very pleased (more like proud but I can't say that) with their desires and actions to help build families.

1 comment:

  1. High- Being able to say that not only has Taylor donated plasma, but that I have as well. Also being able to go and be interviewed to continue to progress with Taylor towards the temple to be married.
    Low- being sick today, and finding out that the career that I am pursuing might be taken over by the government....:(

    ReplyDelete