Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Taylor is prophetic

High: Jayson and I are working on converting all the old family videos from tape to the DVD. So I get to watch and remember. It is funny to see how much everyone has changed but actually I have been noticing how much we haven't changed; we were each born with a personality and they don't seem to have changed much. So I was watching a segment from right before Cody was born and we were debating his name. I am lying on the coach because of course I was really sick and the kids are dancing around me offering name suggestions, most of them very bizarre. So I don't know where Taylor got this idea but the name she suggested was "AbelFart".

Low: She was prophetic and that would have been a very appropriate name for Cody.

No comments:

Post a Comment