Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brittny - 18 January 2010

Low: I spent all day yesterday in a house with cats. I think I might be allergic to cats because my throat hurts today (of course, my allergies have been acting up for awhile now anyways)

Highs: SAM IS WALKING! He's so cute just toddling around the house now. There are few things as happy as watching that kid learn new tricks. What's really fun is how proud he is of himself and how he'll show off. One thing he does is he'll crawl almost to Eric and then stand up and walk the rest of the way just to see us clap for him. He's the best baby in the whole world!

Also, I got to spend all day yesterday helping a good friend of mine organize her bookshelves and discussing some deep topics of parenting. I'm so glad that I found Denise in our ward and we've made friends. I've learned so much from her and she's such a great example to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment