Sunday, March 29, 2009

Its a great day to be alive....

I have a hard time posting a "low" because I want to be positive but definitely my low at this time comes from the death of my brother-in-law Jay. It is not his death that makes me feel low, because I know that he continues to live through the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The low is knowing that my sister and her family are mourning. Jay truly loved being a husband and a father and I know his family will miss him.
There are so many highs I can't list them all but here are a few:
Listening to the Prophet and the Young Women's leaders speak about virtue. I am so grateful to live at a time when we can receive instruction from such great leaders. The General Young Women's presidency has challenged the young women of the church to do three things every day. I think these would be good goals for each of us:
1. Personal prayer
2. Read for 5 minutes from the Book of Mormon
3. Smile

Next high was working in our yard. I love our yard and I love how everything looks during spring time.

Going to the beach and seeing the dolphins. I love being close to nature.

Hearing or seeing in texts or emails, honestly I don't care how it is communicated, "I love you" from my family.

I feel the Lord leading and directing my life constantly. I am so grateful to live at this period when the Gospel is restored in its fullness.

I love you all.
The Momster

No comments:

Post a Comment