Monday, March 30, 2009

Brittny - 29 March 2009

Low - Samuel woke up at 7am and didn't sleep any appreciable amount until 3pm. That made for a VERY long day...

Highs - Eric was finally feeling better! Also, since we didn't make it to church (being sick all weekend will do that) we watched the BYU channel all day and I got to listen to lots of uplifting messages from different general authorities. Including the Young Women's broadcast from the night before, it was an inspiring broadcast. I really want to get a new Young Women's Personal Progress manual now and complete the goals for the new Young Women's Value - Virtue. Probably though the highlight of the day was having my visiting teacher come over and having Amber Phillips come visit us as well. I've been cooped up in the house for a little bit, and I hadn't realized how starved I was for company. It was SO good to have good friends over to visit with for awhile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment