Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13th

High- being able to go to church today and hear a wonderful talk about the atonement, along with over coming adversity. It was just a testimony builder for me to listen to the wonderful examples of how Heavenly Father blesses His children. Also we were able to have dinner with Brittny and Sam and enjoying the oppertunity that we have to be with some of the family. Another blessing was the opportunity to help one of my former companions get a job since he just moved to Utah and has been looking for a couple of weeks. And I almost forgot making cinnamon rolls!

Low- Not having Eric here due to illness (I hope he feels better) or the rest of the family for that matter. Waiting for Saturday as I will then be able to go to the BYU game with Taylor and friends from the ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment