Saturday, August 29, 2009

Brittny - 28 August 2009

High: Lexie came over tonight! (For those of you who don't know Lexie and I were best tech crew friends in YAs for my last two years of the group) It was so much fun to reminisce with her and talk about all the things she's doing now and all that we're doing now. You've got to love friends who can come over for dinner and you're still having fun talking and laughing and just enjoying each other's company 5 hours later. We finally had to force ourselves to stop talking so she could go home and get some sleep. It was soo much fun. Plus, Sam took a good nap while she was here, and I made us some really yummy food (BBQ chicken, potato salad, watermelon and cookies :)

Lows: Lexie and I were talking about some of the situations that face kids today. It's scary to think about the world that we're bringing Sam up into.

There are lots of dishes now to do because of the yummy food I made. Crap, I'd almost had them all cleaned up when I started making the food too :(

No comments:

Post a Comment