Monday, June 22, 2009

Brittny - 22 June 2009

Low: Our dishes still aren't done. I think it's been a few weeks since I had all of the dishes clean at the same time. Unfortunately, if I wash dishes with Sam then he ends up getting all wet or bonked in the head by a pan. And if I wash them while he's sleeping, it gets noisy and he wakes up. Boo.

High: I found the coolest tracking program online today to track Sam's eating, sleeping, pooping, growing etc. I know, I'm easily amused :) But if you ask me for the password you can check out our reports here : http://go.trixietracker.com/site/samall . There's not much there yet (since I only started a couple hours ago) but I'm really excited to see how it works!

Another high, Eric bought fajita meat at Costco. We used it tonight to make fajitas and it was SO good. Plus, it was pre-cooked so we only had to microwave the meat for a minute. I'm a fan of meals where the most time consuming part of preparation is cooking up tortillas. Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment